Sky introduced that its non-contract streaming service, pay-as-you-go, Now TV is now available on Apple TV in the UK. The service will only help Sky Sports day get through now, though. Now sports followers in the UK will have the opportunity to purchase the 24-hour cross for £ 9.99 via their iTunes account, which provides unlimited entry to. Sky Go is not part of the NowTV service or none of the NowTV devices, such has the NowTV Box or NowTV stick works with a Sky Go subscription. I believe with a Sky Go subscription you can use a mobile device or PC / Mac.
Sky Go and HDMI cables aren’t the easiest things to use together for various reasons. Here’s a workaround to make things a bit simpler for anyone wishing to watch Sky Go.
- SKY GO FEATURES: Depending on your TV subscription, you can: Stream over a hundred channels live, including: Free-to-air favourites including ITV and Channel 4 – watch Gogglebox, Catch-22 and other hits Sky Atlantic – the home of the highest rated show of all time on IMDb – Chernobyl – as well as Big Little Lies and more Sky One – the home of shows including The Simpsons, A League Of.
- Never fear, you can get Sky Go on a TV using a good ol’ cable. Unfortunately, Sky is yet to add any kind of casting function to the Sky Go app – as you can do with other streaming services like.
- @Ruth65 All they would need to do is download the Sky Go app on whatever device they perfer and if you tell them your login details they can just log in.thats it.Be aware that you have a limit to how many devices you can log into at one time.you can check this on whatever deviice you sign in on, go to settings, go to manage devices and it will show you all the devices you are logged in.
Sky Go is a great way to enjoy Sky channels on your TV, laptop, iPhone, iPad, Android tablet or phone.
Unfortunately, the service doesn’t allow you to use an HDMI cable directly, but there are ways to work around this issue.
Some Smart TVs also do not currently support the Sky Go app which means you might be stuck watching it on a smaller screen.
How to watch Sky Go on your phone
If you’re off on holiday or have a lot of travels planned and you’re a Sky subscriber, why not download the Sky Go app on your laptop or phone?
With this installed, you need to log in with your Sky ID and password. You should have set this up when you first joined Sky. With that done, you’re free to browse and enjoy Sky programming on your mobile device or laptop.
You can also download shows and movies to watch while you’re offline if you’re a Sky Go Extra customer, which is particularly useful when you’re heading abroad on holiday to avoid data charges.
An alternative to your Sky Go?Prime Video – 30 Day Free Trial
- Award-winning Amazon original series
- Unlimited streaming of Movies and TV shows
- Watch anywhere
- Cancel anytime
- Start your 30 day free trial
Why won’t my HDMI cable work with Sky Go?
Sky TV hasn’t cited in an official statement why an HDMI cable won’t work when trying to watch Sky Go on your TV.
The reason for HDMI and Sky Go being incompatible is most likely a way of protecting the Sky Go content. Sky may be concerned with what customers could do with the Sky Go content. For all they know, customers could be sharing content with other people who aren’t paying customers by recording shows.
We understand this can be frustrating when you pay for the service and then you can’t use it the way you want to. Many Sky Go customers wish to watch the service on a bigger screen and an HDMI cable enables just that.